Make It Happen! Grants
Make It Happen! was created to foster the can-do attitude of our region and promote creativity. We hope and expect to hear fresh ideas from new voices in the community. It shows how we can all share in a brighter future. There is no set grant cycle or application deadline. Applications are processed year-round on a first-come, first-served basis until funding for the fiscal year is exhausted. $250,000 will be available for this round of Make it Happen! Grants.
- Applicants must be a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit, a religious institution or local government entity. The recipient can be a fiscal agent for others, as long as the purpose is charitable.
- Proposals must benefit people and organizations within the Foundation’s service area of Fauquier County, Rappahannock County and Culpeper County.
- The project should have the potential to inspire and motivate the community.
- Funds are to be used for charitable purposes with tangible community benefit, impacting a significant number of people.
- Projects must address community challenges or create new opportunities – no past or ongoing programs will be considered. Requests for sponsorship or team equipment are ineligible for funding.
Grant requests can be made in two categories:
- $2,000 to $10,000 (90 day projects)
- $10,000 to $25,000 (6 month projects)
If you are uncertain about which tier to apply for, please contact PATH Foundation program staff. The recipient must report the use of funding and grant outcomes to the PATH Foundation within 30 days of project completion.