Good things happen
when people get together.
PATH Community Link
A free, confidential call center to connect people in the community with the resources they need.
PATH Community Link serves Fauquier, Rappahannock, Culpeper, Madison and Orange counties.
Do you need help meeting your or your family’s needs? Call 855-495-LINK (5465) from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, or leave us a voicemail and we will call you back. Se habla Español.
What does Community Link do?
Community Link provides personalized assistance to get you in touch with community resources that can help with whatever your needs might be. All communication with Community Link is free and completely confidential.
We can help find services related to housing, transportation, access to healthcare, food assistance, childcare, financial assistance and more.
I need help. Where do I start?
You have options. Here are four ways to get in touch with Community Link.
Call – Call 855-495-LINK (5465), Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Email – email firstname.lastname@example.org any day of the week.
Community Link Online – View our online database to see what resources are available near you. You can anonymously find information, and search by a specific need or county. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please give us a call!
How does Community Link work?
Our community link manager works with organizations and people in our community on a case by case basis. This means that we can help people on an individual basis by connecting them with nonprofits and other organizations who meet a specific need. Community Link manager Yesenia Reyes explains the process in this video:
Our Community’s Health
We invite you to download these reports to learn more about our community’s health.
New: Read the full 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment
Community Health Reports
- A Profile of Virginia’s Uninsured 2021
- 2022 Alzheimer’s Disease Facts and Figures
- Culpeper Wellness Foundation Community Report 2021
- Culpeper Wellness Foundation Analysis of Recreational Center Opportunity
- Hero’s Bridge Impact Report 2021
- HIA Warrenton 2016
- PEC Annual Report 2021
- People Inc. 2021 Annual Report
- Virginia Community Profile Fauquier County
- Virginia’s Plan for Well-Being 2016-2020
- Virginia State Health Assessment 2022
Community Health Needs Assessments
- Culpeper Youth Interest and Needs Assessment September 2018
- Fauquier-Rappahannock Community Health Needs Assessment 2020
- People Inc Community Assessment 2021
- Planning District 9 Community Health Needs Assessment 2020
- A Case Study Of The Virginia Covid-19 Equity Leadership Task Force And Health Equity Working Group
- Closing the Opportunity Gap 2016
- H2Outlook: Virginia – The Path to Advance Drinking Water Equity
- ONE Virginia Plan
- Restoring the American Dream
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan 2021-2022
- VA 2022 County Health Rankings Report
- Zoning and Segregation in Virginia: Part 1
Financial Hardship & Housing
- ALICE Report for VA
- THE PANDEMIC DIVIDE: An ALICE Analysis of National COVID Surveys
- HB854 Statewide Housing Study
- Meeting Housing Needs in Rural Virginia Trends, Gaps, Needs, Solutions
- Poverty in Fauquier Report 2020
Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Policy Prescriptions for the Mental Health Care Revolution
- PRIDE Survey 2019
- Pride Survey 2015
- The State of MH in America – 2021
- Virginia Adult Tobacco Survey 2016-2017 VDH
- Virginia Overdose Epidemic Response