Program and Financial Planning
Build Your New Normal: Programmatic and Financial Scenario Planning
Does your organization need to be more proactive in the face of economic and political uncertainty?
If so, you’re not alone. Since mid-March, nonprofits have consistently been pivoting and evolving their programs and organizational structure to meet the evolving environment. Doing this well means getting ahead of the problems that are coming your way. We’ll help you get there so that you can respond more strategically to challenges as they arise.
Join CNE and the Montana Nonprofit Association to learn how to Build Your New Normal. This program supports board and executive leadership in making informed decisions—together—through programmatic and financial scenario planning.
Build Your New Normal is a two-part series:
- Developing Your Response Strategy
- October 27, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. (EST)—Organizations will develop a guide for framing their response strategy and the tools to facilitate targeted conversations with the board and staff in the face of uncertainty.
- Scenario Modeling
- November 10, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. (EST)—A response strategy is only as effective as the resources allocated to execute on the strategy. During this session, organizations will be oriented to a financial scenario tool to enable organizations to forecast several financial scenarios as they plan their response strategy or future budget.
- Technical Assistance Support
- Organizations participating in the program are eligible for additional technical assistance support through CNE. CNE can help organizations to move their response strategy and scenario planning from creation to implementation.
This in-depth program is for leadership teams of at least 2 individuals (board members, executive directors, senior finance, and program leadership).
Please contact Program Manager Andrew Robinson with any questions.
Intended audiences: Board members, executive directors, senior finance, and program leadership