The PATH Foundation strengthens the health and vitality of our community.
Northern Culpeper County
Core Focus Areas
Access to Health
Ongoing Support to Strengthen Area Nonprofits with the PATH Resource Center
Center for Nonprofit Excellence at PATH
Helps local nonprofits through consultations, technical assistance, education, and free resources and workshops.
Find out more
PATH Volunteer Hub
Matches volunteers with nonprofits in need of help using a convenient online tool—over 700 volunteer needs fulfilled so far.
Become a Volunteer
PATH Community Link
Connects members of the community with over 900 local and national resources and services. Call toll-free, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 855-495-LINK (5465).
Learn how it works
of Community Investment in 2018, including:
BOB's Summer Adventure
Books on the Bus, also known as BOB, engages children with music, movement and reading, within walking distance of their own neighborhoods.
"I Voted!" Sticker Design and Voter Education
Winning designs from this Culpeper County sticker design contest were given to voters and future voters as they left the polls on election day.
FRESH and Commit
to be Fit
Continued funding for multi-year programs in Fauquier and Rappahannock Counties that increase childhood wellness and nutrition in each county's public-school systems.
Battle Buddy Program
Paired young veterans and volunteers with veterans in need to provide support and improve quality of life.
Warrenton Farmers Market
Increased economic and community vitality in Old Town Warrenton with extended Farmers Market programming.
Youth Mental Health
De-stigmatizes mental health challenges in teens and children by providing Youth Mental Health First Aid training to over 1,300 area residents.
How else did the PATH Foundation help?
2018 Summer Internship Program
Hosted 12 interns from Fauquier, Rappahannock and Culpeper Counties who assisted community nonprofits.
Interns developed leadership and planning skills by creating the "Bealeton Café" and "Music in the Garden" in response to a community listening tour.
60+ Grant Recipients
PATH Foundation Grantees
- Afro-American Historical Association of Fauquier County (AAHA)
- Aging Together
- Allegro Community School of the Arts
- Belle Meade Montessori School
- Bull Run Mountains Conservancy
- Cedar Lee Middle School
- Culpeper County
- Culpeper Community Development Corporation
- Culpeper Wellness Foundation
- Fauquier CADRE
- Fauquier Community Child Care, Inc.
- Fauquier County Government
- Fauquier County Parks & Recreation
- Fauquier County Public Schools
- Fauquier County Public Schools - Student Services
- Fauquier County Public Schools - VPI
- Fauquier County Sheriff's Office
- Fauquier Education Farm
- Fauquier FISH
- Fauquier Free Clinic, Inc.
- Fauquier Habitat for Humanity
- Foothills Forum
- Foothills Housing Corporation
- Friends of the Rappahannock
- Girls on the Run Piedmont
- Greater Piedmont Trauma Informed Community Network
- Headwaters Foundation
- Hero's Bridge
- Kid Pan Alley
- Land Trust of Virginia
- Leadership Fauquier
- Liberty High School
- M.M. Pierce Elementary School
- Mary Walter Elementary School
- Mental Health Association of Fauquier County
- Middleburg Montessori School
- Northern Piedmont Community Foundation
- Northern Virginia Therapeutic Riding Program
- P.B. Smith Elementary School
- Piedmont Dispute Resolution Center
- Piedmont Symphony Orchestra
- Rappahannock County Public Schools
- Rappahannock County Recreational Facilities Authority
- Rappahannock County Sheriff's Office
- Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, Inc.
- Rappahannock League for Environmental Protection
- Rappahannock Nature Camp
- Rappahannock Rapidan Community Services
- RappU, Inc.
- Saint James' Episcopal Church
- Southeastern Alternative School
- Special Love, Inc.
- SpiritWorks Foundation
- Taylor Middle School
- The Clifton Institute
- The McShin Foundation
- The Plains Community League
- Town of Warrenton
- Verdun Adventure Bound
- Warrenton Police Department
- Warrenton Youth Sports Club
- Windy Hill Foundation